Thursday, November 13, 2008

TwoMAds.com HAS FINALLY LAUNCHED

After few months of planning, regardless of any crisis or recession, TwoMAds.com has finally launched! At 12 November 2008, TwoMAds.com is officially soft launched!

Why soft launch!? Because, some of our pixels has been sold and we are yet to finalize everything in our pixel advertising site!

So, what is so great about TwoMAds.com? Well~ you might take a look on our FAQs page. If you are interested to advertise with us, do let me know, simply email me at info@twomads.com or james@twomads.com and I’ll reply you ASAP!

By the way, I’ve write a bit about myself, click here to read about it, tell me if it’s too fake, or too touching or whatever you think! I’d just like to know, heh~ click here to read about me in TwoMAds.com

Whether the idea works or not, your small support can make a huge different! Enjoy yo!

Not forgetting, there's a picture where you can see me and stupid Alex! lol

2 Comments:

Edward "Providence" Saw ™ said...

IMHO (In My Honest Opinion)...

The arrows should point at the pixelated monkeys more than the two homosapiens..

churekie said...

lol~ will consider of it, and nx time also put ur face inside, and describe u as the papabear with a pixel bear inside? lol