Saturday, November 15, 2008

a message from me

A Picture Tells a Thousand Words!

I totally disagree!

In fact! In my opinion, a picture tells a ZILLION words!

Many things had happened in the past few months!

One of the reason why I became more lazy to blog was after my last N70 pc suites had something sot sot! YA, I could hardly transfer the pictures taken by the phone into my pc. When I couldn’t show the picture, I might as well dun blog!

Then my hand phone itself became sot sot! And I hardly took pictures after that. Last month, something even more terrible happened, you wouldn’t want the same thing happens in your life! NEVER! So, please do what I gonna suggest after or you gonna cry like me!

Wat happened next was – all my files, pictures, data, whatever, whichever in my hard disk, GONE TOGETHER with the “geekkkk gekkkk… gekkkk gekkk…” sound from the harddisk! Haiz… So.. you better make a copy of whatever you have, SERIOUSLY! Because that could happen just like that!

Even worse than a tsunami, tsunami actually happens after earth quake, but this is not! You would never know when your hard disk gonna crash! There's no signal from your hard disk "hey buddy! you idiot dunno how to take care of me! i about to die!!!!"

So the moral is MAKE A COPY OF whatever you have!

All my pictures were gone! Ya! ALL! Whatever you could think of, IS GONE! As for a short-term memory man like me, the crash of my harddisk is just like the crash of my brain! Haiz… Better take good care with your hard disk!

1 Comment:

Pin said...

connect it to external drive. In my n times, one time it works and I quicky copied and backup the content... can try