Wednesday, May 14, 2008

IRONMAN

YEAH! We have done another subject – International Finance today! Opps… should be yesterday (14 May 2008). Only one more subject left to wrestle! Thanks to help from friends again, i manage to head shot the questions! heh~

OK well, the topic is the movie after the exam – IRON MAN! I love the guy so much! He is just – COOL! Never, I mean NEVER a hero is as cool as him! Hilarious, genius, and hilarious! Haha! I love hilarious people, what more he’s a hero!~ You must never miss the movie la, just go and watch and if you say It’s not nice, come to me and I’ll pay you back the ticket!

Don’t have a cinema near by? Too expensive? Well, I would suggest you download it! buy pirated! steal It! Or smuggle into the cinema! It’s a must watch movie of the year! You just can't have any excuse to escape from watching this movie!





Iron man official website and Iron man trailer!



Another superhero I'm looking forward is... hancock

Tag lined as There are heroes. There are superheroes. And then there's...

by Will Smith

Here's the trailer!

0 Comments: