Sunday, May 11, 2008

Interesting invention

“I am stressed, because I don’t feel squished by the exam pressure!” This is what bothering me!

My concentration just doesn’t work the way I want it to be. I just can’t focus too long in study. Let’s say 20 minutes and my mind will leave me for Paris, Netherland, Holland and Cameron Highlands… haiz… Who can teach me how to pressure myself?

Anyway, I came across this cool and funny invention while checking my email! And feel like sharing it!

It's a jeans + keyboard + mouse.




Cool huh!

This creative invention is cool in the sense that you do not have to carry a keyboard when using a computer! Cool huh?! (but… which computer doesn’t come with a keyboard?!! KAKAKA!) ….

Well then I guess it’s more to assure personal hygiene, you’ll now have a personal keyboard that no one would feel like sharing with you, and using it wherever you are! Once you wash your jeans, the keyboard is cleaned together! How creative?! Lol (provided if it’s water resistant)

The interesting part is…

So, while you are too happy pressing the ; or “enter” button, u’ll probably feel pain! (for male user) so it’s not so recommended for guy, especially those who love to hit enter button with full strength


So, maybe there's jeans +

+ aquarium, jeans + speaker, or jeans + microphone? We might never know people will love these creative gadgets! So, salute to the inventor!

YES! I’m 30% distress and feeling like wanna study! Gogogo!

0 Comments: