Saturday, May 10, 2008

Churekie is back - again -

Stress! Frustrated! Tension!

Those are the emotions keep crossing my mind during this “war”! War period for exam – final exam!!!

Aja! Aja! Fight! Fight! Fight! I have to take the challenge and confront with these stupid emotions before I got smacked down. “Just one week to go, ONE MORE WEEK… and I’ll be entirely free~ Hahaha!” I told myself.

Luckily and fortunately, Anthony Lim and few friends of mine, have offered me priceless help. They are the commanders guiding me, this lazy, tiny solider along the war. Hinting me where’s the enemies will pop up and what are their weaknesses! Without them, I’ll be flying like a fly without head and wing @.@ bump into the fire bomb! Thanks a lot to my friends!

I'm back to blog... at the wrong timing.. (I shouldn't be blogging when having exam)haha Well, My last posted blog was few DECADES ago, countless things have changed between these two posts. I’ve changed my status from single to in relationship. She is just as important as like a Lamborghini LP640 for me ~ O.o Mr Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong (Posted in my last blog)… had passed away… What a huge lost… From a full time student, becoming a graduating student soon. I’ve had some sense of direction what should I be doing in the near future. Yet, the expected result remains unknown, who knows something or a lot of thingssss might hold me back from dream realization? Who knows, right? At least, I know I should be holding strong to my determination. Stand still even if the meteor is hitting me. Must be hardworking and as hardworking as like watching drama, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Non stop and keep fighting fighting! LOL

Not holding strong will be easily blown away

Ok, hope I’ll keep the fire burning and continue writing it forever and ever ya~

2 Comments:

Dav Ng said...

What u will be in the future after graduate?

churekie said...

hehehe, still a rough plan, when it comes to more actualized, then tell u more~